Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hayden Panettiere Wants You To Stay Outta Her Love Life




Hayden Panettiere is tired of all the rumors and everyone sticking their nose into her love life. After seeing all the Hollywood breakups and hook ups I really can't say I blame her. She just wants a little privacy and to be able to love freely.

"Nothing is private. And when they write about you, it’s almost always completely false. I’ve never been pregnant, I’ve never moved in with somebody.

"There was a story about somebody giving me a ring that had ‘Sweet like Hayden’ engraved on it, and that person was like, `Eww, I would never give you that.’ And I was like, `I would never take that.

I’ll not comment until the day I die. I’m going to be married and I’ll be like, ‘I don’t know who you’re talking about. Who?’"

No comments:

Google