Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lindsay Lohan Claims Sis is Okay to Party

Lindsay Lohan has told EOnline that she believes her little sister, Ali Lohan, is okay to party with her:
"She's tougher than I am. She has a good head on her shoulders. Maybe it was different for me because I didn't know what to expect and it just happened really fast. I didn't have a big sister."
Do you think Ali will take after her big sister and be a party girl? Or do you think she'll learn from her sister's mistakes and go the opposite way? So far, just seeing that she is constantly being dragged to one party after another by Lindsay Lohan, I'm guessing Ali is going to start becoming a major party girl within the next two years. Guess Lindsay will wish she didn't encourage it then.

By the way, Lindsay is dragging her 15 year old sister to parties at bars.

No comments:

Google