Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cusack retrains Stalker

John Cusack has a stalker and if anyone's been stalked you'll know it's just no fun. You never know what'll happen. This is a woman that has tossed items in his yard, over the fence and showed up at his place of business. According to her, just to meet him so he could bring attention to her case. I don't know if I'd want to meet her either. Would you?

He has filed a restraining order on this lady to keep her 500 feet away from him at all times. However, now rumors have it she has decided to do the same to him. Okay? My guess is he wouldn't go anywhere near her, that's the whole reason for his restraining order to keep her away from him. To protect himself.

Apparently it all started with her wanting him to use his celebrity status to bring to attention that she was assaulted and have the police look into it.

Here is a statement from the Washington Post: In court papers filed last month, Cusack said the 31-year-old woman "is showing unusual interest by stalking, throwing long letters of interest over my fence in bags with rocks and screwdrivers inside, making unannounced visits to offices of people I work with in an attempt to meet with me and listing my address as her own during a recent arrest."

The woman "threatens to commit acts of violence against herself if I do not help her," Cusack's court papers stated.



Good luck John, may she stay far away.

Tags: ,

No comments:

Google