Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Documents show Suri Cruise Does Exist, but does she?


Sure TMZ.com has shown the world there is a birth certificate for "Suri Cruise," however there are a ton of questions now because of it. For those wanting to see the actual proof here is a link to their site: TMZ gives proof.

Here are two questions:

Why did they wait until 20 days after she was born to return the birth certificate? The hospital policy states only 10 days after birth. Supposibly the only reason they actually turned it back in is so Little Suri could get her passport. I do recall Tom and Katie being spotted overseas.

Why did a friend sign off instead of the parents? Normally a parent signs off on the birth, yes it does state parent or representative, but weren't they around? This only makes it look phoney to me.

Many are even questioning the signing of the nurse, since she wasn't actually there for the birth. This just makes one wonder, especially since there have been NO sightings of SURI CRUISE.

I must admit that I really do hope she exists because I've always respected these two before they got together as actor/actress, however since many things have happened it has fell apart. Now, if I were to find out this was all just a set up to populate a film, I believe no one would have respect for them. But that's just my opinion.

No comments:

Google