Friday, July 14, 2006

Lindsay Lohan receives Death Threats

Just as you'd imagine being a celebrity, not everyone loves them and Lindsay is no different. Not only does she gets death threats but she also deals with stalkers. At her latest birthday event her stalker had even told her he'd be waiting there for her to prove that they were meant to be together.

Not to worry of all you Lindsay Lohan Fans, she had the place checked out before she entered.

Actual quote from ContactMusic:
"I get death threats all the time.

"I have one really bad stalker. He says he's going to be at the Chateau Marmont before my birthday and prove to me that we're meant to be together, even if he has to take me away and teach me.

"They have a picture of him there. It's scary. And he's just one of them."


Tags: , death threats

No comments:

Google