Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Liza Huber is Pregnant!


Liza Huber, also known as Gwen to us Passions fans is pregnant! This little bundle of joy will actually be the first grandchild in the family and it's a BOY! You can imagine the excitement already and to top things off this one is due December 31, which as ya'll know is New Year's Eve. Who says she'll have the baby on New Year's Day? Hope she isn't like me and stays pregnant two week after that. But my son did come on time. Good luck Gwen, ugh, I mean Liza! ;)

Regarding her mom, Susan Lucci, Liza told TV Guide, "She's gonna give new meaning to the word grandmother...She certainly doesn't look like a grandmother! This is the first grandchild for both my parents and my husband's parents, so everyone is beside themselves with joy."

Tags: , Pregnant

No comments:

Google