Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Matthew McConaughey Sells Stingray for Katrina Victims


Wow, I already thought he was a hottie but now he goes and does this? This man is giving up his beautiful car to help Katrina and Rita victims. Back in 1990s he purchase a mediterranean blue stingray at a California auction.

"I admire and enjoy this car, but it's a luxury that I'm willing to relinquish at this point," McConaughey says of the Mediterranean blue vehicle. "I am fortunate enough to have everything I need, and the sale of it will help so many with the necessities in life."

Do you have money to burn? Want a car like this or just want to help for the cause? Here's your chance check it out on ebay.

Currently the bid is at $47,100, is this a good price for that nice car?

Tags: ,

No comments:

Google