Monday, August 13, 2007

Zac Efron wears a Commitment Ring



Zac Efron is weraing a commitment ring, but its not what we all think. At least that's what he wants everyone to believe, because he tried playing down the ring in The Rolling Stones Magazine interview.

"I’m not even going to say who it’s from. This is just a ring from a friend that I got. ‘Commitment’ is way too weird a word for me right now. I’m wearing it for a friend…It is a female friend, but I can’t say who, because then it would be chat-room pandemonium and teenage magazine-hysteria.”


So girls, I guess this means he really ISN'T taken.

To all you fans out there, don't expect to find Zac on the tour with the rest of the gang for "High School Musical."

"If I had to hear the High School Musical songs anymore, I probably would have jumped off something very tall."


I guess anyone that had to shoot a movie with lots of singing would feel the same way, especially if it wasn't there cup of tea.

Celebutopia

No comments:

Google