Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Jen & Vince did not SPLIT up...

That's right, even though this couple were announced to have SPLIT UP over a phone call it seems to NOT be true. Don't you just love have gossip spreads? One minute they are on, another making a baby room, then splitting up because of who really knows what and now Vince Vaughn is supposibly suing some tabloids that said he was caught kissing an unidentified blonde. WOW!

So for those out there that don't want to get sued you better make sure you get the rumor correct. I, stand corrected myself as I posted previously that they had split. Thankfully I wasn't one that mentioned the blonde. Phew!

I can honestly say I don't think this is like their movie, at least I hope not.
~~~~~~

To those that thought Jennifer Aniston had a "boob job," it has been stated she did not. In fact, on an Oprah segment Jennifer claims it's just weight.

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Google