Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Britney News: Spends birthday at the Zoo and more...

Okay I figured with Britney Spears topping the charts for most searched I'd just post all of the info I've found on her in the last day in one entry. So here goes, sorry if I forget something.

Britney Spears birthday party-
My guess is you figured she'd be out drinking and partying away right? Maybe with friends like Lindsay Lohan (oops she's not drinking anymore) and Paris Hilton, but that wasn't the case. Okay, well she did party later on that night, however the daytime was spent with her kids...at least with Sean Preston. Britney Spears spent her birthday with some party animals, real ones though....she went to the zoo. While I'm sure Sean won't remember this trip, he probably loved seeing them as I'm sure it'll be a memory for Spears forever. I remember every trip that I took my kids to the zoo.

I was very happy to see pictures of Britney Spears spending time with her kid, especially on her birthday. That's where she should be. Oh and one more positive note....Britney was wearing underwear.

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Google