Saturday, December 02, 2006

Putting the Flames on those Pregnancy rumors...



Nicole Kidman has been reported to be pregnant once again, however Nicole denies rumors. Celebrity Babies chats more indepth on this issue.

"No, I am not pregnant."

"One minute I'm being told I'm too thin, the next I'm told I'm fat and it must be because I'm expecting a baby. It's very confusing.

"My mum rang me up and said, 'Are you pregnant?' And I said, 'No, Mum, you'd be the first to know.' And we just laughed about it because there's not much else you can do."

Granted she may not be pregnant but from the looks of her recent photos, she does look like she needs a bit of sleep.







Jennifer Garner, throws water on pregnancy fires: "No, everyone calm down. Nobody's pregnant." There ya have it, Jen Garner....not pregnant.

Jennifer recently told Elle Magazine, "I am as physically unfit as I've probably been in my whole life. It's such a horror in front of the mirror with no clothes on."

Lifting her sweater to reveal her midriff, she says, "You still have that little bit of extra skin, know what I mean? But still, it's enough for people to think that you're knocked up."



Acoording Sandra Bullock is pregnant, two months pregnant from their reports. However Hewitt and Sandra told People Magazine, "We are not with child, but we are pregnant with ideas.'' So once again these rumors were just that...rumors, Sandra isn't pregnant.

I have been unable to find out any info on the last two pregnancy rumors, Jennifer Connelly and Jennifer Aniston. Do you know?

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Google