Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hilary Duff on Swimsuit Cover and Dieting



Hilary Duff is on the cover of US Weekly's 1st Swimsuit issue. Believe it or not Hilary once had weight issues and in this issue of US Weekly she tells all of her dieting secrets.

Hilary told US Weekly, "It made me obsessed. I would beat myself up if I had some fat." She claims that she would read the items about her and want to lose even more weight.

But when sister Hailey saw her drop from 130 lbs to 100 lbs she intervened. Hailey told Hilary, "Why are you being so strict with yourself?" This was the turning point for Hilary and it opened her eyes wide up.

Today Hilary still watches her weight, but she does it from a healthy standpoint.
"I don't want to be so skinny that people are like, Oh my god, she's lost a lot of weight," she said. Her choice of foods include: lots of greens, lean protein and fresh fruit.

No comments:

Google