Monday, July 23, 2007

Hilary Duff Wants to Learn About Herself




Hilary Duff recently told Ryan Seacrest’s radio show:

“I haven’t met someone that really excites me. I would rather be alone and learn about myself. It has not been the easiest thing to do, but it has been the thing that has made me feel like a really independent girl. I would love to have a great boyfriend, but right now is not the time and I can work and whatever.”

What a wonderful thing to want to do. She also stated that it did hurt to see her ex, Joel Madden, with someone. Course to top that off now she gets to hear that Nicole Richie could be pregnant with Joel's baby. Eeek!

But I love the fact she stated that now she can focus on herself and find out who she really is.

Photo Source: Yoshi Thin

No comments:

Google