Sunday, July 08, 2007

Paris Hilton's Reading List




Paris Hilton has a reading list that she hopes all of her fans will read up on. Granted there are only four books on the list, she is sure it'll take them a bit of time and that they'll enjoy the books as much as she has been.

The Bible - This is the book that got her through prison and it has timeless messages that are full of wisdom...even today.
"When I read the Bible, I am always impressed by its timeless wisdom and simple but profound messages."


The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle - A book on here and now, to learn how to focus.
"This is such an important book, because it teaches the reader to be in the moment, to focus your mind on the here and now, and to pay attention. For so many people, focusing and paying attention is a real problem, and so many people are so easily distracted. This book has helped me immensely with my own attention deficit disorder."


The Secret by Rhonda Byrne - Paris states this book has a great message for us all, "That the Mind is very powerful." I must say I agree, if you think you can do something 100% you'll be able to accomplish that goal.
"This book has such an important message: that the mind has incredible power, and that we can use it to create the reality that we want."


The Knuckleball From Hell by Michael Wayne - This book is suppose to be extremely funny, according to P.Hilton.
"I absolutely loved this book! It is the funniest book I have ever read, and I have read a lot of funny books. Humor and laughter is such an important thing, and a good sense of humor helps keep us sane. This book will brighten your day and help you see the world in a fresh light."


Source: 24-7press release

No comments:

Google