Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Michael Lohan Talks about Lindsay's Arrest



On July 24th, Michael Lohan was interviewed by reporter, Billy Bush for Access Hollywood.

Michael began by stating, "Yesterday about 6PM, I just felt I needed to speak to Lindsay so I called her assistant Jenni Muro about four times up to about 12 o'clock at night and Jenni said Lindsay was in the middle of dance lesions for her next movie. Next thing I heard..."

He gets interrupted and then states he heard she'd been arrested...again. He feel for his daughter, Lindsay Lohan, he has walked through the steps she's going. Michael too had a problem and has been in rehab, jail and court once too many times. He knows the troubles that she is going through, including the emotional mess she must be in right now.

Further into the interview Billy Bush asks Michael if he could say something to Lindsay and this is his response:

"That I love her. I've always loved her. I don't want anything from her but to be her father, she knows that. The only thing I've ever wanted from her was her love and forgiveness like I've given her mine. I just want her to get it. Just get it, honey. Please, I can't take this anymore and neither can anyone else. I'm tired of all this. You need your parents and that's all that's important. Just let me reach out to you and be there for you."

Source

No comments:

Google