Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rumor: Rosie O'Donnell Says Goodbye to The View

Photo Credit: Just Jared

Rumor has it that Rosie O'Donnell will be announcing on "The View" today, (Wednesday) that she will be leaving. Hmm, I wonder if she'll exit the same way Star Jones did. We had all heard rumors that she was suppose to announce it on a certain date but instead blurted it out days before. Will she complete the season or leave the show the day she announces it?

With Wild Rosie, no one ever knows what she'll do or say next. I wonder if this was something that everyone agreed with or if Rosie will be the one shocked. I know Barbara Walters and Rosie are suppose to be friends but I think even she would've seen this one coming. A show can only take so much negative ratings and after the Luncheon I think that became Rosie's biggest mistake. That or Donald is threatening to sue "The View" if they don't make her leave. But that's just a theory.

No comments:

Google