Thursday, June 29, 2006

Is Stealing Family moments a Trend?

It seems that two hot celebrity couples have reportedly reported that their "sacred" family moments were stolen. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline and Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

I don't understand why someone would go and steal photos. Okay, so I understand because they want to make some money. They've discovered photos that no one will ever see but still. To steal it? Don't they know they'll get caught.

Honestly, I don't think anything was wrong with the pictures that were stolen. I've seen them and honestly I think it makes them look more human. Maybe they don't like their private moments shared with the world. Maybe they like everyone thinking they are these unhuman people with no feelings. But these pictures at least show the real them, without the fake smiles, etc. But that's just my opinion.


Tags: , ,

No comments:

Google