Thursday, June 29, 2006

Who will die in Harry Potter?


JK Rowlings recently announced that two characters will die in the last Harry Potter book. Who will it be? The minute she announced it many places opened up bidding...yes actual bets are on to see who will die. Now, I'd never put money on it but I do have my own guess. What's yours? Scroll down for mine.

She won't let us know who it is and she has known since before the first one was written, however she does let us know that she will end the book so that no one can revive the Harry Potter books. Hmm, there is only one way I know to do that. Rowling never would comment if it was Harry Potter that would be killed off in fear of hate mail. That only brings up more questions...doesn't it?


My bet:
Harry Potter and Voldemort

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Google