Thursday, November 09, 2006

Kevin fights Brit for kids...

Oh now you didn't think Kevin was just going to walk away from all of Britney's money did ya? Of course not, now he's fighting her for custody of their two children. I guess this is his way of hurting her more since she went public with their divorce.

The only time I've ever seen Kevin with his two children with Britney is when he is hanging with her. I've seen her a ton of places without him and raising their young ones. I hope this is taken into account when it goes to court. Now, I do believe in weekend visits and all that, but not when a parent gets complete custody. So, I am all for the kids seeing both parents. I just hope this doesn't turn to ugly, but by the looks of things this is a man very scorn.

But it appears Kevin isn't just stopping at fighting for custody, he plans on suing Britney for spousal support. Of course, he's afraid he won't make any money once they are finished.

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Google