Wednesday, November 22, 2006

OJ Simpson book and interview canceled

Fox has canceled the interview with OJ Simpson over his new book due to the public outcry, not many viewers were pleased to find out he was going to be on air talking about the murders. Rupert Murdoch responded with the following statement, "I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project. We are sorry for any pain that this has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson."

I'm pretty sure OJ is pretty upset over this, especially since he loses so much money out of the deal. I still wonder how his kids really feel towards this. Now just because the t.v. shows aren't willing to do an interview doesn't mean OJ isn't going to still try making money from it. He already has it on ebay and from my understandings he is going to try to get the story online as well. I know I won't be purchasing any of those stories. Will you?

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Google