Wednesday, November 15, 2006

OJ's new book, "OJ Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened."

I just can't believe he is making money off his ex-wife's death, but he is. Before I get to far ahead of myself, O.J. Simpson (the once accused of Nicole's death) is starting to make the rounds of promoting his new book, "OJ Simpson: If I Did it, Here's How it Happened."

This books supposibly gives a hypothetical version of how he would've killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. Giving details and how the police messed up during the investigation. Is this his way of letting us all know that he really did it without getting himself in trouble?

It makes me wonder if there could be a second trial once enough people read his new book. I do know you can't be tried twice for the same murder so this may be what he is thinking. Is this book a confessional? Did he really do it? He does state if he would've done it, it would've been out of jealousy.

I think it is wrong to write a book on such a horrible murder of two people, especially when he was accused. Why torture the two families even more, not to mention his own children? Where will the money go, if he doesn't keep it for himself?

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Google