Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Paris has come to Terms

TMZ has just released the news that Paris Hilton has finally come to terms with going to jail. This is according to the statement her NEW lawyer, Richard Hutton, released today. TMZ isn't buying it....are you?

From TMZ website:

After reading the media's coverage of my court hearing, I feel the need to correct what I believe are misperceptions about me. I absolutely realize how serious driving under the influence is. I could not live with myself if anyone was injured or killed while I was driving while impaired. Clearly, no one should -- no matter how slightly.

I am ready to face the consequences of violating probation.

No one is above the law. I surely am not. I do not expect to be treated better than anyone else who violated probation. However, my hope is that I will not be treated worse.


I'm wonding if this had anything to deal with her writing a position to Govenor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Course, I never did think he'd approve something like that. Just because you're famous doesn't mean you get out of jail free because you know other people.

No comments:

Google