Sunday, May 13, 2007

Rowlings Makes an 8th Book

Okay, now I'm confused, I thought the Harry Potter series would only be 7 books. But now I hear that there is an 8th book being made by J.K.Rowlings herself.

My guess is it is a book with all the "extras" that didn't fit inside the other 7 books. The more meat of the stories type of thing, which could be very interesting to us fans. I'm not so sure I'd be happy to hear that the series didn't end at 7, especially since I figured Harry and Voldemort would both die to end it. Hmmm, it makes ya wonder, doesn't it?

Rowlings has made it known that there would be no more books after "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," which comes out July 21, 2007. But she still might make one more encyclopedia type of book. Which explains why there'd be 8 books to the series.

No comments:

Google