Friday, June 01, 2007

Harry Potter Theme Park

Have you heard? There is going to be a Harry Potter Theme Park down in Orlando, Florida. Did ya ever really doubt there would be? Okay, I honestly thought California would get their hands on this first. I'm so going to this!

Currently the plans are being made but they believe it'll be ready by 2009. I'm sure no matter what there will still be hype of Harry Potter, even if there are no more books. After all, there'll still be the movies to come.

I wonder what date they'll open the doors, if it is anything like JK Rowlings book releases they'll open the gates at midnight on July 21. Wouldn't that be something? The crowd would be HUGE and I can picture all the Harry Potter actors/actresses to be present as well signing away for their fans.

Will you go?

No comments:

Google